Cool Fact Monday
Spiritual Content Tuesday
Update Wednesday
Future Thursday
Ask Me Friday
Story Saturday and Sunday

Back online, though the quality can not be guaranteed yet, it may start out as random ramblings until I get a system up again.

questions, comments, ridicule, arguments, ideas and love can all be sent to: dragon.fire.network@gmail.com




12 October 2009

Dinners

I'm trying to upload pictures with the new blogging format and it keeps failing.  If I can get it to work I will add pictures here.  So at the time I took these pictures I had started making dinners for my family on Sundays.

I made Stuffed Bell Peppers with fruit and cottage cheese and cinnimon rolls for desert on the first night.  It turned out really well.  I could use a little more practice on the cinnimon rolls though because they were a bit doughy and not quite right.

I then ventured to making a chicken pot pie from scratch and that turned out really delicious.  My presentation was lacking though, which is usually the case, but the food was great.  This is another dish I would like to practice more to get it right.

I then made a baked chicken salad with special cheese crumbles and olives.  It was a little too strong I think I need a lighter flavor of olives or a different dressing to go with it but I loved it.  The zing of flavors was just what my mouth wanted.

I have since made ginger beef stir-fry, chicken and rice and other delicious foods.  I love cooking but I'm not so fond of doing the dishes afterwords.  It has been a fun adventure.  I also made a strawberry pie with Sean and that was really good.  Strawberries are one of my most favorite fruits.

No comments: