Cool Fact Monday
Spiritual Content Tuesday
Update Wednesday
Future Thursday
Ask Me Friday
Story Saturday and Sunday

Back online, though the quality can not be guaranteed yet, it may start out as random ramblings until I get a system up again.

questions, comments, ridicule, arguments, ideas and love can all be sent to: dragon.fire.network@gmail.com




12 April 2009

Coming to a blog near you:

(I posted this a few days ago and didn't realize until just now that I posted it in the wrong place so it wasn't even in my blog....lol. Well now it's here, late again. ~sigh~)

So I have a number of blogs that I need to get to, I have the continuation of my adventures with Taya, Julian and myself. I have the continuation of the troubles with facebook. I have the interesting life of giving talks, managing a blog and teaching a church class. I also have the unusual and unexpected life of myself and my emotions. I have the no work blues, which incudes some great insights. Should I stay or should I go.......but it's the temple. And now, to work or not to work. and last, Cluttered room / cluttered mind.



I am currently typing these up in word and was going to polish and post today and then got called into work last minute. Just as a small heads up, though more detail in the latter blog, I havn't been working for almost two weeks. Well last night I got a last min phone call asking if I would be able to work for this guy for a couple days. I can't say no, I need the money, so I dropped everything and I'm going in to work, which means no time to goof off or post blogs. You wanted substance so here it is, although I had a better into in the next blog I was planning on posting. I might just leave it there for the comedy =P

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Well done my friend! I eagerly await the next installments. :-) Hope all is well.