Cool Fact Monday
Spiritual Content Tuesday
Update Wednesday
Future Thursday
Ask Me Friday
Story Saturday and Sunday

Back online, though the quality can not be guaranteed yet, it may start out as random ramblings until I get a system up again.

questions, comments, ridicule, arguments, ideas and love can all be sent to: dragon.fire.network@gmail.com




15 April 2009

Talks, Blogging and Teaching....sheesh

yea, so this is another one that I left blank. I kinda know what this one was about but because it's been so long, it's just going to be a short paraphrase, instead of a super long blog.

I have been so overwhelmed with trying to keep up with blogging, teaching a class at church, taking 15 units in college, working 3 full time days a week and now being called on to speak in a few different wards over the past 3 weeks. I can't believe that I keep up with all of this stuff. It makes me crazy tired but keeps me busy enough that I don't worry about the things I wish I was doing with my life. It's better to be depressed and so busy that you can't think straight, that to be depressed with time to brood on all of the things wrong with my life. The only downside to this life style is the regular hits of burnout that make me unable to do anything, sometimes for a few weeks at a time....but each time I think, "this time will be different", "I can do it. I can keep up this pace for the rest of my life".

The only stupid person is the one who does the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

I am working on breaking the cycle. It will take time but it will be worth it, especially if I can find a happy medium in my life.

No comments: