Cool Fact Monday
Spiritual Content Tuesday
Update Wednesday
Future Thursday
Ask Me Friday
Story Saturday and Sunday

Back online, though the quality can not be guaranteed yet, it may start out as random ramblings until I get a system up again.

questions, comments, ridicule, arguments, ideas and love can all be sent to: dragon.fire.network@gmail.com




15 April 2009

The no work blues

My job ended earlier than expected. I was working one day and jobless the next. I sent a message to the agency and haven't heard from them. It must be a slow period with the economy and all. How will I pay my bills? What will I do with the extra time? Will I be slothful and lazy? Who knows but for today I'm singing the no work blues.

Who knows what the reason may be, only the Lord. I will trust in Him and see how my life goes.

(This is a post from a couple weeks ago, when I wasn't blogging and should have been)

No comments: