Cool Fact Monday
Spiritual Content Tuesday
Update Wednesday
Future Thursday
Ask Me Friday
Story Saturday and Sunday

Back online, though the quality can not be guaranteed yet, it may start out as random ramblings until I get a system up again.

questions, comments, ridicule, arguments, ideas and love can all be sent to: dragon.fire.network@gmail.com




02 June 2009

Plans

Yea, so things have been crazy and I've planned on posting. I really have. I just get busy and well......there really is no excuse. I love to write, but I am not good with deadlines or journalism type stuff. I do stories, I make up things. I do not sit around and pratter on about myself and my life for posts on end. Ok, so I do sometimes, because people tell me that they read them and because it is important to keep some type of a journal on a regular basis. Although I think that whole journal thing is supposed to be a place to keep spiritual experiances and private stuff as well, which you can't really put online. Well, you could but I think that would ruin the whole idea.

Anyways, life is busy, finals are over, fanime was fun and now it is time to figure what to do with my life. I need to get some more picures to post up so that my blog is not just filled with boring words all the time.

Finals are over!!!!!! Finals are over!!!!!! Finals are over!!!!!! Finals are over!!!!!! Finals are over!!!!!! Finals are over!!!!!! Finals are over!!!!!! Now I can breath, even though I don't know my grades yet.

I lost my job. Yea, I know, but it's all good. I don't have a car for one thing and I think this was going to end up happening in the long run anyways. Situations just sped up the process. I think it's for the best because working as a Nanny was a step backword on my progression ladder. I can still see the kids and plan to give them their gifts tomorrow! I'll see if I can borrow Steven II's camera for that, it would be the best to have the pics as memories. I'm glad things worked out for the best and that no relationships were ruined in the process.

I have a lot of work to do in my room and in my life, so much cleaning. Ack!! I plan on getting rid of a lot of useless things as well, that would help unclutter my life, I just own too much stuff and it suffocates me mentally, spiritually and physically. Things are just things, I just need useful stuff and books and sewing, clothes to wear and important documents kept safe and boardgames and my medacine.....whew even with the needs that is a lot of stuff......aaaaaccccckkkkk!!!!!!!!

No comments: