Cool Fact Monday
Spiritual Content Tuesday
Update Wednesday
Future Thursday
Ask Me Friday
Story Saturday and Sunday

Back online, though the quality can not be guaranteed yet, it may start out as random ramblings until I get a system up again.

questions, comments, ridicule, arguments, ideas and love can all be sent to: dragon.fire.network@gmail.com




02 February 2010

An Angel for me?

So, for now at least, I think Tuesday will be "spiritual tuesday". Here I will share different incites that I have learned either at church, on my own or at Institute (which is pretty much a Bible Study collage class that also include other scripture)


Alma 8:15 "Blessed art thou, Alma; therefore, lift up thy head and rejoice, for thou hast great cause to rejoice; for thou hast been faithful in keeping the commandments of God from the time which thou receivedst thy first message from him. Behold, I am he that delivered it unto you."

In this scripture this guy, Alma, is sad and discouraged and here comes an Angel to visit. How cool would that be, but then when you think about it this happens all the time. An angel could be a friend, family member or complete stranger that happens to be there at the right time and in the right place. This makes me think of a movie, "Almost an Angel" it's one of my favorite movies of all time but is really hard to find on dvd since it was never put out commercially.

The Lord prepares people to help us we may not know who, where or why. We may even think 'someone for me?' and shake our head disbelievingly. It's true. One of my favorite songs is "Gotta be Somebody" by Nickelback. We may not know it but the Lord prepares people and prepares us and "Somewhere out there", there is somebody being prepared for each of us to help us be the best people we can be.

The Adversary will take our flaws and magnify/ distort them. Either HE will make us believe that our flaws make us think we are worse then we really are or he makes them seem to be not that bad. Whenever we take our flaws to the extreme it is important to take a step back and evaluate. Is it really that bad? or, Is this something that is worse than I feel it is? Either way, it is good to avoid the extreme and simply try to live life as the best you that you can be. Enjoy life. Be happy. And do what you feel is right, what you truly feel in your heart.

No comments: