Cool Fact Monday
Spiritual Content Tuesday
Update Wednesday
Future Thursday
Ask Me Friday
Story Saturday and Sunday

Back online, though the quality can not be guaranteed yet, it may start out as random ramblings until I get a system up again.

questions, comments, ridicule, arguments, ideas and love can all be sent to: dragon.fire.network@gmail.com




05 February 2010

Change of Mind

Actually, Friday is subject to change. I was in a hurry and all of the other subjects for the other days had simply fallen into place. I had "almost" a whole week worth of material. I didn't want to leave Friday blank, that would ruin having a plan and reason to write everyday. If people in my small but loyal audience have any suggestions about what subject they would like me to cover, please post them as a comment, send me an email, facebook, text or call.

I could make it "Random Fridays" in which I randomly share or write about what people want or I could call it "Question Fridays" or "Ask Me, Fridays" in which readers send me questions and I respond either in a serious or joking manner depending on the type of question. I just don't think I have the readership to keep up such a thing.

I am open for suggestions, ridicule, comments, jokes and statements.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Ridicule. I go for ridicule! Haha, I like the idea of ask me Fridays.